Set of tools that help projects deploy cross-chain applications and tokens. Our first implementation is a DeFi swapping protocol that allows blockchain startups to bootstrap liquidity.
Connecting innovators with crypto users, through decentralized swapping and interactive UI for easily-manageable pre-listing liquidity auctions.
Poolz is a fully-decentralized, swapping protocol that enables startups and project owners to auction their tokens for bootstrapping liquidity. As the blockchain-cryptocurrency community moves closer to absolute decentralization, Poolz empowers innovators in their pre-listing phase, bringing them closer to early-stage users.
Users, on the other hand, can leverage the Poolz platform to discover promising and disruptive projects with high potential value. In this sense, the platform offers a secured and intuitive way for users to gain access to early stage projects.
- Customizable pool options ensuring relevance for wide-ranging blockchain-based projects and use cases, alongside multi-chain integrations and support. Poolz is built with the long-term aim of enabling a unified interface with cross-chain interactions and other functionalities.
- A fully decentralized, non-custodial, and trustless ecosystem with robust, Solidity-based smart contracts.
- An interactive, intuitive, and responsive UI, coded in React for a smooth and seamless user experience. Moreover, Poolz integrates Web3 libraries to access continuous feedback from on-chain data, thus implementing necessary UI upgrades for optimum consistency.
- Unit testing of smart contracts and network (developed in Truffle) code using Ganache, ensuring optimal bug-resistance and security.
- Continual and multi-level incentivization mechanisms, facilitating recurrent gains for investors, liquidity providers.
- Due to Poolz’s optimized network and contract architecture, innovators require substantially lesser gas fee for registering their pools, as compared to existing market standards (see: Technical Considerations).
- Liquidity Bootstrapping: Innovators can leverage the Poolz platform to launch token auctions, thus generating liquidity for their projects. Although the platform is the most relevant for early-stage projects, it can be similarly used by any blockchain-based project.
- OTC Trading: Strengthening widespread DeFi adoption, the Poolz platform can also be used as a marketplace for wide-ranging crypto OTC trading.
- Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Bid Auction: NFT-based projects can launch dynamic ratio auctions on the Poolz platform, thus diversifying the options for liquidity providers.